Outside of deejaying, and visual arts, I really enjoy writing, composing, recording, and producing dope music! Peep out some of the tracks below and let me know what you think? I'd love to hear from you!
-DJ Joey A
is about DEPRESSION from an outsiders point of view. I never really understood this medical/mental condition until I've witnessed it first hand with someone who is very close to me.
Recorded, Mixed and Mastered at Sonik Armada Records
by DJ JOEY A.
All lyrics and vocals
by DJ JOEY A.
Music produced by BJ GATES
Click PLAY below and take a ride with your big homie. Allow me to take you on a lyrical journey. #ChillMode #MusicProductionTheraphy ...."It's my therapy producing for me is symbiotic, bionics how i feel it's real let me talk about it" -DJ Joey A. Release date: April 20th 2018.
Original Music by DJ Shadow/Run The Jewels
Most of the tracks in this project was written and recorded between 2007 and 2012. I've had the great opportunity to work with some of our local Michigan Talent and wanted to create a Mixtape Type of ALBUM from a club deejays stand point, thus the project title that I came up with, "COLLABS and CROSSFADES".
1. DJ JOEY A “Come Over” *
2. DJ JOEY A “Paper Chasin” feat. C.STYLEZ
3. DJ JOEY A “Cloud Nine”
4. DJ JOEY A “Tuesday Morning” feat. C.MILLZ
5. DJ JOEY A “Break Away”
6. DJ JOEY A “Rock The Beat”
7. DJ JOEY A “Goin In” feat. NEO Da SHOGUN and JBsoWavy
8. DJ JOEY A “Slow and Low” feat. ANJOE
9. DJ JOEY A “Lights Please” (J.Cole Freestyle Cover)
10. DJ JOEY A “Let Me See You” feat. DJ KNOCKOUT
11. DJ JOEY A “Goodbye” feat. MO-SION
12. DJ JOEY A “Get With You” feat. SW CHYLD and MARC ELLIOT
13. DJ JOEY A “Motivated” feat. DAGDA and J-SHINE
14. DJ JOEY A “Without You” feat. SUPREME **
15. DJ JOEY A “Keep It Focused” feat. LZ
16. DJ JOEY A “Rock The Beat” (redrums)
17. DJ JOEY A “Come Over” (pimp redrums)
18. DJ JOEY A “1st Love”
19. DJ JOEY A “Ambitions” feat. CHRIS DOE and APRILA RINGO
* Produced by Marc Quest and DJ Joey A | ** Produced by DJ Joey A and Supreme
All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
© Sonik Armada LLC